Tearoom Club Chair | Colors & Patterns
FREE delivery over 80€ in the EU!
We will match any lower price!
Free shipping over 80€ in the EU
50-days to return this item!
In creating his new, fully upholstered lounge chair, Nick Ross envisioned a form ideal for exclusive hotel, club or lounge environments – as well as private living spaces that indulge the senses and our need for comfortable retreats. Ross’ inspiration for the design came from Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s Willow Chair, created for the Willow Tearooms in Glasgow in 1904. Like many of Mackintosh’s furniture designs, the Willow Chair – while undoubtedly beautiful – is more about visual impact than comfort, its unusual dimensions making it more of a sculptural installation than a piece of usable furniture. Seeing untapped potential, Ross opted to evolve the essence of the Willow Chair to create a more fully resolved product.
• Schwartzwald - T18049/002: Length : Width : Height :0,
• Tiger Mountain Fauve - T18015/002: Length :70 Width :58 Height :78,
• Tiger Mountain - T18015/003: Length :70 Width :58 Height :78,
• Deco - T14035/001: Length :89 Width :58 Height :78,
• Upholstery with Kvadrat Savanna 202: Length :70 Width :58 Height :78,
• Upholstery with City Velvet CA7932/062: Length :70 Width :58 Height :78