Standing Lamp N°1
FREE delivery over 80€ in the EU!
We will match any lower price!
Free shipping over 80€ in the EU
50-days to return this item!
"The standing lamp is a continuation of the hanging lamp that we presented during our very first exhibition, which was held at Valerie Traan, the gallery of Valerie Objects’ art director Veerle Wenes." Fien says. Indeed, these lamps originate from the same concept, which is the materialization of simple and colorful drawings in the space of the interior. Similar to the hanging lamp, this standing lamp consists of practically nothing more than one fluent, curved line with a bulb attached to the end of it. Since this object needs to stand on the ground, two small lines were added, becoming the legs of the lamp. On one hand the basic design doesn’t draw too much attention, on the other hand its playful character does tingle the eye. To emphasize this frolic appearance, the lamp is offered in joyous colors such as green, blue and even curry. Subdued versions in black, grey and brass are also available.
• Blue: Length :100 cm Width :120cm Height :190cm,
• Curry: Length :100cm Width :120cm Height :190cm,
• Green: Length :100cm Width :120cm Height :190cm,
• Grey: Length :100cm Width :120cm Height :190cm,
• Brass: Length :100cm Width :120cm Height :190cm,
• Black : Length :100 cm Width :120 cm Height :190 cm
Muller Van Severen