FREE delivery over 80€ in the EU!
We will match any lower price!
Free shipping over 80€ in the EU
50-days to return this item!
The solid oak Radius bench is a perfect piece of furniture for the small urban apartment, but is equally suitable for a children’s bedroom or a living room. Designed by Mot & Bergstrøm, Radius is intended as a flexible bench which can be used for sitting on, but also as a small table with a drawer for storage. The designer duo had the idea of reviving the classic storage bench, but in a minimalist design with clean lines and surfaces. The bench, which is 90 cm wide, 40 cm high and 35 cm deep, is part of a series which also includes a larger Radius bench from 2015. Both models are available in black and natural. Cushions can be purchased separately.
• Nature 1% white pigment: Length/Depth :45cm Width :145cm Height :17cm,
• Black: Length/Depth :45cm Width :145cm Height :17cm,
• Nature 1% white pigment: Length/Depth :42cm Width :97cm Height :21cm,
• Black: Length/Depth :42cm Width :97cm Height :21cm
Diana Mot (1990) & Isabella Bergstrøm (1992)
• Nature 1% white pigment - 31.5KG, • Black - 31.5KG,
• Nature 1% white pigment - 20KG, • Black - 20KG
Solid oak (panel glued solid oak)